Now in its second triumphant year, The Venetian Macao's breathtaking Ice World is back with stunning new carvings! Wander different worlds and see famous landmarks, explore an enchanted Fairytale Forest, find your way out of the Magic Maze or launch the kids down the back of the writhing Dragon Slide. Harbin's legendary ice artisans are back and that means wonderful moments frozen in time for everyone!
ONE Night Package includes:
- Accommodation for two in a luxurious Royale Suite
- Choice of daily breakfast for two at Café Deco or Fogo Samba; or daily buffet lunch at Bambu or Fogo Samba
- One-way CotaiJet Cotai Class tickets from Macau to Hong Kong; or enjoy a Gondola Ride for two at The Grand Canal Shoppes
- Two Ice World entry tickets
(Ice World is finished on 16 September. Base on the number of Ice World ticket which is entitled on the booking at reservation, guests who have their stay between 17 to 28 September will be given an alternative MOP100 Rewards Dollars per Ice World ticket(s) as compensation)
- Government Tax & Service Charge
- 0.15% TIC levy
Stay for an extra night and receive:
- Total of MOP500 dining vouchers
Escape for a third night or more and get a complimentary:
- Upgrade to a spectacular Cotai View suite
CotaiJet Single Ticket：HK$140 /ticket
CotaiJet Roundtrip Ticket：HK$268 /ticket
General Terms & Conditions:
- Package is valid for 2 adults travelling together.
- Package is bookable from Jul 02 - Sep 28, 2012.
- Package is valid for stay from Jul 13 - Sep 28, 2012.
- All prices quoted in Hong Kong Dollars & per person.
- For value-added CotaiJet ticket, night sailing or next day return, additional $30 per person will be charged
- Above prices only can be paid by cash or bank transfer; if other payment method is requested, additional HK$100 will be charged for each package
- Please reserve this package at least before 5 working days in advanced.
- Successful Booking is subject to hotel availability.
- All package inclusions are on a per stay basis, except for daily breakfast or daily lunch.
- Cost for child aged 12 years or under, staying with 2 paying adults is MOP/HKD200 per person, per night inclusive of daily breakfast or lunch, one way ferry ticket or gondola ride, Ice World ticket and a kid’s pack. A maximum 2 children can stay in the same room.
- Additional guests (13 years of age and older) are subject to an extra charge of MOP/HKD450 per person, per night inclusive of daily breakfast or lunch, one way ferry ticket or gondola ride and Ice World ticket. There is a maximum of 4 guests per suite.
- Guest must be 18 years of age and above to register a suite.
- The above offer is non-refundable and no amendments are allowed upon confirmation.
- Reservation Terms and Conditions of HotelinHongKong.net is applied for above package.
- HotelinHongKong.net reserves the right at any time to discontinue or change this offer.
- In case of dispute, the decision of HotelinHongKong.net shall be final.
CotaiJet (Package included) Terms & Conditions:
- Complimentary CotaiJet ferry ticket(s) redemption is available at Hotel Concierges or CotaiTravel or any designated counters on your arrival date till departure within the property.
- Redemption of complimentary CotaiJet ticket(s) is limited to Cotai Class, from Macau to Hong Kong route only.
- The sailing date of Macau to Hong Kong complimentary ferry ticket(s) must be the same date or before the departure date of confirmed hotel package.
- No prior reservation is allowed for any complimentary ferry ticket(s) and it is subject to schedule and space availability at time of redemption.
- For any advance paid or complimentary CotaiJet ferry ticket(s) or tickets issued by other ferry operators, the hotel will not be responsible for any form of full or partial reimbursement or refund.
Ice World Terms & Conditions:
- Ice World is finished on 16 September. Base on the number of Ice World ticket which is entitled on the booking at reservation, guests who have their stay between 17 to 28 September will be given an alternative MOP100 Rewards Dollars per Ice World ticket(s) as compensation.
- MOP400 Rewards Dollars is the maximum amount of compensation per package.
- No prior reservation is allowed and it is subject to availability at time of redemption.
- The complimentary Ice World ticket(s) can be redeemed and used during the following event date and operating hours.
- Date: 19 May – 16 September, 2012; Operating hours: Monday – Sunday, 12noon – 8pm.
- Last entry time is at 7:30pm every day.
Dining Voucher(s) Terms & Conditions:
- MOP500 is the maximum amount of dining voucher(s) per package.
- Dining voucher(s) cannot be redeemed for cash either in full or in part.
- Dining voucher(s) must be redeemed on/or before the expiry date.
- Dining voucher(s) may be redeemed at participating restaurants and lounges listed on the voucher.
- Lost dining voucher(s) is/are not reclaimable or refundable, no matter with or without proof of purchase.
- Unused or expired dining voucher(s) are neither returnable nor refundable.
- The Venetian Macao reserves the right to change or modify this dining voucher(s) programme or the associated Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.